Padthaway GAVS Story

Our Co founders came together through their shared belief and values in building a better Australia through employment and supporting commercial opportunities for Aboiginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians. The five founders of the business include Sean Armistead, Jacob Gabriel, Antonio Cerquiera, Victor Lopes and Alan Serebro.

The business is known as Padthaway GAVS Integrated Services (PGIS). The venture is 51% owned by Indigenous shareholders Sean Armistead and Jacob Gabriel with GAVS Group Pty Ltd as the other 49% partner. The name represents our view on reconciliation and respects for community through recognition of the traditional country side of the Indigenous owners with commercial history of the GAVS group.  We believe the decades of experience and cultural understanding and work within community is reflected by our name and our approach to business.

PGIS offers Facility and Allied Services such as Commercial Cleaning in all states of Australia. Cleaning services in focused areas including Medical, Office , Retail , Government , Corporate , Educational and Hospitality Sectors.

Kinaway Certified and Supply Nation Registered, PGIS brings a focused approach to our clients, providing solutions to your needs whilst delivering on our social impact commitments of Indigenous employment and community programs whilst ensuring PGIS supports Indigenous economic development through support of the Indigenous business ecosystem system via our procurement process.

In working with PGIS you are both engaging an Indigenous business delivering quality facility management solutions at a competitive price to your organisation and contributing to the reconciliation journey through impact with and into Indigenous businesses and communities.

Affiliations

Kinaway_logo_CMYK_400x400
SN_Registered_ART_edited
NSW Indigenous Chamber of Commerce
indi-logo2
Sean-Armistead

Sean Armistead

Co Founder / Investor of Padthaway GAVS. An Indigenous executive with management experience across corporate, government and community sectors. After graduating in commerce from the University of Melbourne, Sean has for nearly two decades worked with some of Australia’s largest organisations – managing and delivering their Indigenous programs including employment and procurement. Sean understands the life changing impact education, employment and business can and does have on the lives of First Nations people.

At a community level, Sean co founded CareerTrackers Indigenous Internship Program, Chaired Worawa Aboriginal College, Ganbina Agents of Change and a variety of advisory committees. Sean currently sites on the Board of the Killara Foundation and University of Melbourne Alumni Council.

JakeGAVS-2

Jacob Gabriel

Jacob Gabriel is of Potawurtj Padthaway descent who has worked for Crown Resorts , Pricewaterhouse Coopers Indigenous Consulting, New South Wales Treasury and McKinsey and Company. Jacob is passionate about the Indigenous business sector and promoting opportunities within it to bridge the gap between Indigenous and non Indigenous Australia. At a community level, Jacob is the Treasurer and Board Member of the Boorndawan Willam Aboriginal Healing Service. Jacob is also a Board Observer for The Australian Ballet.

Jacob has completed his Master of Business Administration at the University of New South Wales - Business School, Australian Graduate School of Management.

Padthaway GAVS_Full Colour

GET A FAST QUOTE

Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you ASAP.

[]
1 Step 1
keyboard_arrow_leftPrevious
Nextkeyboard_arrow_right
FormCraft - WordPress form builder

Target Markets

Accreditation

We continually refine our systems to be industry leaders and have obtained ISO Accreditation and Certification supporting our best in class practices of Quality, Safety and Environmental Management. GAVS Indigenous Group ensures all work  completed , regardless of size is managed thoroughly and will meet a certain level of quality that is reliable safe and consistently meeting customer expectations.

cas

Acknowledgement Of Country

As an Indigenous owned business with co-founders sharing different cultures from other parts of the world, we believe and celebrate diverse communities, values and beliefs. Our daily actions are inspired by our histories and cultures that flow within our vibrant workforce. We acknowledge this land was never ceded and the Traditional Owners continue to hold custodianship and an unbroken connection to the lands on which we stand. 60,000 years of culture and history provide a true north for our values and behaviour.